I just got the call from the lab that my beta number is in, but I have to wait for my clinic to call and tell me what it is.
Last night the line was a little darker, so that’s a good sign. Hopefully.
And I spoke with the clinic (earlier), my endocrinologist, and my RE about the thyroid issue, and they all said about the same thing: Increase your dose to 100 and retest in a month. Here’s hoping it will be enough.
I know it’s crucial when it gets to the fetal stage, around 9 weeks, and I’ve been trying to figure out if it matters as much in the embryonic stage. So far I haven’t found a good answer. But I lost my last (chromosomally normal) pregnancy in the embryonic stage when I had a high TSH. No way to know if that was a key reason it was lost, but you can perhaps understand my worry.
Hoping for a good number today.